Welcome back to my page.
I thought it’ll be a nice opportunity to share some information about myself with you all.
- Whats your name? Danielle
- How old are you? 21 currently, turn 22 this year.
- Are you named after anyone? – No-one, however, my middle name is after my Great-Grandmother.
- When was the last time you cried? – Watching Grey Anatomy (Really not ashamed).
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, far too much.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyebrows (I’m so sorry, I am that person!)
- What is your eye colour? Brown, a dark brown though.
- Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Endings, I don’t like scary movies purely because I don’t find them scary.
- Favorite smells? Sweet, in my candles, I like normally like a cookie smell or vanilla. If it was a perfume I would switch between an intense or a floral perfume.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Florida, I believe. When I was nine I went to Disney World and I’ve been dreaming of going back since.
- Where were you born? Essex.
- What are your hobbies? Blogging, Make-Up and Fashion. I love watching makeup tutorials and following fashion blogs, I don’t tend to watch London Fashion week or anything along those lines but I like my style to be cool and unique.
- Do you have any pets? Yes, a dog called Luna. I’ve attached a picture for you at the bottom of the post.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, two a brother and a sister. My little sister is at university studying medicine and my little brother is currently finishing his A-Levels.
- How tall are you? 5.4 I think, I am the smallest in my family but in fairness, we aren’t a very tall family anyway.
- How many countries have you visited? Over 10 I’d say, I visited a few when I was younger and from 18 onwards I tried to go away a couple of time a year.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? My favourite drink would be Appletizer, only because I am currently drinking it as I write this post and it’s just so refreshing but alcoholic would be either Malibu and Coke or Jack Daniel’s and Coke. My favourite Animal would be a dog, I love my dog to pieces and I am someone who watched dog videos and cries because I’m obsessed with puppies. My Perfume is Alien by Mugler, however, it’s starting to give me a headache when I wear it so I am trying to ease off it, so currently would be my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle- it’s so elegant and classy!
- Who are some of your favourite YouTubers? Jamie Genevieve for sure! She was the first youtuber I followed and I just love how true to herself she is, she always comes across as a normal human being which makes her relatable and her make-up skills are next level.
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? Only 2, one in secondary school which lasted on/off for the duration of it and the other one I worked with and was together for almost a year and a half.
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Unique, I don’t really follow trends. I like to be unique, one day I could be dressed like a tomboy and another in some girly dress. I just like to keep people on their toes.
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iOS, purely because I did android for a long time and it was horrendous – I know some people prefer them but I hated it. iOS all the way!
- Tell us one of your bad habits! My excessive spending, I am a self-confessed shopaholic. I will buy any make-up product put in front of me, any skincare that has raving reviews (normally by Jamie Genevieve) or even clothes. I care a lot about my image and spend more money than I have on it, so this would definitely class as my bad habit.
I hope you liked the post and if you would like to know anything else about me, please comment below.
As promised this is my dog Luna, I wish I could tell you what she is but even we don’t know. We do know her mum was a Jack Russell but I would love to hear your verdicts in the comments below.
Ta Ta for now!
Love DD x